My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Warm Hugs


Hey!

Here's a card I made using Lacy Sunshine's Warm Hugs.

I wanted to make the image pop, so I used a black background and cut out the image by hand. The image is colored with Promarkers. You can find the colors I used on the recipe card below. I added some sparkle to her hat, gloves and boots and 3D puffy snow on all the snowy spots and created some falling snow. Also added 3 felt snowflakes and gems and a digi sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #324 Hats
- Passion for Promarkers - #375 Mega Christmas Challenge


4 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is really, really sweet! Such a cute image and great scene!

Thanks for sharing your lovely colouring with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Cards By MI said...

A really cute card with lovely image and great design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this time. A new fun challenge is soon up for you to take part in.
Love n hugz
Marie, PFP-teamie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love that image its so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us on our Mega Festive Challenge on Passion for Promarkers, Have a lovely creative 2017, Hazelx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This image really does 'pop', gorgeous colouring and a beautiful design too. Thanks for sharing it in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine DT