My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 9, 2016

Rio and Frosty


Hey!

Here's a card I created using a Simply Betty Stamps called "Rio and Frosty". I often send out Christmas cards with snowmen. I love them. Christmas sentiment is on the inside of the card.
Sadly I forgot to take a photo of the inside and it is already in the mail.

I colored the image with Promarkers and made a card shape I use more often these days. I made something like this one before. Love the paper and icicles. The snowflakes are made out of felt and are store bought. The icicle die cuts are made with a die from Marianne Design (LR0135).

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty,

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #323 Snowman
- Passion for Promarkers - #375 Mega Christmas Challenge

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

This is a clever design! I love the fun image which you have brought to life perfectly with your fab colouring.
Great to have you with us at I ❤️Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Crafty KJ said...

I love this card! Those layers look fab with the icicles die and your colouring of this fun image is awesome! Thanks for joining in with the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Kitty! Fab colouring of that fun image and I love your use of that icicle die. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x