My Sweet Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Angel Star Sprite


Hey!

It's the 15th of the month and that means a brand new fortnight challenge at CCC Digi Creations.
This challenge is themed "Christmas" and our sponsor is Aurora Wings.

I got to play with this cute image called "Angel Star Sprite" and colored it with Promarkers. I made a little ornament (Ø 7cm) for my sisters Christmas tree. It represents her 4 little angels who are in heaven. In the ball are 4 little wooden stars, one for each child. I hope she likes it. Behind the little angel I added glitter vinyl. Love the effect it has. Sadly it doesn't show well on the photo.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Passion for Promarkers - #375 Mega Christmas Challenge

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Kitty.I love the sweet image and your bauble is a fabulous gift.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx