My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Elfette


Hey!

Here's a Christmas card I made using a lovely digi stamp from Art by Mi Ran called "Elfette".
I didn't want to use the traditional colors so I came up with this color combo. She's colored with Promarkers.

The card base is purple and I used lovely Christmas cardstock from Craft Sensations. All edges are distressed with Milled Lavender distress ink. I used an icicle die, lantern die and snowflake punches. Some lilac gems, puffy snow and a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #321 Distress those edges
- ArtbyMiRan - October Progressive FB Challenge
- Creative Fingers - #119
- Create & Inspire - #55
LPOCF - #44

4 comments:

Lizzies said...

Stunning card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge blog.

Crafty Amy said...

What a great fun card. I love the purple colour combo and the puffy additions to her hat :D
Thank you for the inspiration.

Amy x

Sandy Palmer said...

Fabulous card. I just love everything about it! Very unique design too. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends! :)

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Hugs
Kuni
my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/