My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ali and Baby Turkey


Hey!

Here's a card I made with a lovely image from Simply Betty Stamps called "Ali and Baby Turkey". I colored it with Promarkers.

This color combo is one of my favorite fall/autumn combo. It also reminds me of the seventies when this was one of the color combo's we wore. The card base is from kraft cardstock. I added real feathers and a die cut feather. On the background I stamped feathers using walnut stain distress ink. The digi sentiment is one I had on my pc for ages and don't know who the designer is.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Corrosive Challenge - #11 Fall/Autumn
- Passion for Promarkers - #373 Favorite Colors (kraft, brown, orange)




2 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Gorgeous card and your colouring of this sweet image is fab! I love your layout and your autumnal colours and I love the way you've added real feathers on your card! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

It's a beautiful card Kitty.
Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hugs Bianca.