My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Azore Holiday Fae


Hey!

Here's a winter card I made using Azore Holiday Fae from the one and only Heather Valentin, the artist behind Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

I colored the image using Promarkers. On the fury bits of the image I used white radiant neon amplify and it puffed up after using a heat tool. Also used a lovely icicle die from Marianne Design and added felt snowflakes and red an aqua gem stones.

You can still enter the Anything Goes challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Blog. So feel free to join.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
World Wide Open DT Challenge - #16


2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW What a stunning make you have created here. The Image is stunning and so wonderfully coloured and I just love your design and colours chosen. Just perfect with your image. Nice work, I love it.


Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Wanda said...

Beautiful! I love your colors and design to showcase this beautiful image. Well done! Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge