My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Clydes Christmas


    
  
My Bingo: Dies/Punches - Image - Black
Hey!

It's the 15th of the month and that means a brand new fortnight challenge over at CCC Digi Creations and it's a bingo challenge. We have wonderful sponsors Artidoodles, Doctor Digi House of Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps.

I got to play with Clydes Christmas 01 from Bugaboo Stamps. I have chosen to use the precolored image. I made a card shape that's very populair right now, but I don't know what's it called. If you know please inform me in a comment. I had this beautiful black Christmas designer cardstock and wanted to use it. I used a fun bulb die (quickutz), circle punches (EK Success), Christmas stockings (Xcut).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #45

1 comment:

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you back again for our next challenge.

Helen x