My Sweet Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Father's Day Card


Hey!

It's Thursday and that means a new Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs. This week it's themed Anything Goes, so that's easy for everyone!

I decided to make a Father's Day card, because before you know it the day has arrived and I don't know if I'm able to make a card on a short term. I really don't know what the shape of the card is called, but it has a lot of folds. The image is called "Steampunk Amelia" and I colored her with Promarkers. The gears die cuts and border are made with a Noor Design die (if you live in the USA you can find the gear border and dies here). I added some brads to few gears I only used 2 colors of cardstock (kraft and burgundy) the corrugated pieces are recycled bits from a package of cookies. The sentiment is Dutch Father's Day digi where a little brass love key is dangling under.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Tuesday Throwdown - #236 More Than One Fold
- Cards & Scrap - Kaartenuitdaging #232 Mannenkaart
- LPOCF - #6 Anything Goes (2/3)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wicked card Kitty,love the shape of it

Malika said...

lovely card

malika

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have to say the gear edges are fabulous! Love the coloring too- and good for you to create ahead! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Debi said...

Fabulous fold for our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Love the gear die cuts! Hope you'll join us again this week.
Debi DT TT

Anonymous said...

Super card love all the gears. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Rose DT x

Samantha A. said...

What an awesome, awesome card!! I love the fold, I'll have to try it sometime. I'm your newest follower! :D
♥ Samantha
Designs by Sammy

Denise Goeldner said...

Great shaped card, love all the added elements and image is awesome, the edges using gears are a great addition too. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#7.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty,
Your card is stunning! I love it!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends!
Hugs
Sandra (DT)