My Sweet Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Nevalth DragonFruit Flower Pot Pretties



Hey!

It's time for a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine and it's themed Butterfly Kisses & Springtime Wishes.

I got to play with this cute image called "Nevalth Dragon Fruit Flower Pot Pretties". It's colored with Promarkers. I'm happy to have some limited edition promarker colors for the dragon fruit. The base card is made with green linen cardstock. I found a lovely dragon fruit background on the internet and and muted the colors a little in word. On top of that I adhered a square of pink cardstock where I cut some some lines to create the opening by flipping the pieces back. The butterfly edge border is made with the Butterfly Edge from Noor Design.

Coloring:
Skin: Coral - Sunkissed Pink - Blush
Leaves: Forest Green - Lime Twist (LE)
Dragon fruit & Wings: Wild Cranberry (LE) - Pink Lobster (LE) - Blossom

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #6 Anything Goes (3/3)

1 comment:

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Kitty and I love that you used some real dragon fruit pictures in the background, so I know what they look like. Wouldn't have a clue otherwise LOL Your colouring is just gorgeous!

Hugs, Vannessa x