My Sweet Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Make it Fly...


Hey!

Come and join our DTBST Challenge #219 at Sassy Studio Designs. This weeks theme is Make it Fly (use anything with wings).

I made a card with Charlotte Sassy and of course butterflies. Love butterflies. Every butterfly has some glitter. Even the background paper has butterflies on it. I even recycled some corrugated paper from a package of cookies. I colored the image with promarkers. Added a pink gem as an earrings. I made the tag myself and tied a little bow in a piece of baker's twine.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

How pretty, Kitty! Love the colors...so beautiful.

Kim Kelley said...

Love the added butterfly to the dress! Perfect add-on Kitty! HUGS

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adorable. LOVE those sweet little butterflies.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!