My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Love to Create: CAS

Hey!

Today starts a new fun challenge at Love to Create Challenges. This weeks theme is CAS and/or Classy & Elegant. The sponsors are Di's Digis and Milk Coffee.

I made a card using Glamourous Tiffany in Her Night Dress by Milk Coffee. I colored her with Promarkers. Isn't she gorgeous in her dress in red. Her earrings are rhinestones and in the top corners I adhered silver filigree corners. Underneath the image I attached washi tape.

Come and join challenge #107 at Love to Create Challenge Blog. You can win a voucher from one of the sponsors and choose some lovely digi's of your choice. Can't wait to see your entries.

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What beautiful coloring. . . .love it.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!