My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Basket


Hey!

Today I made a spring card with a cute spring digi stamp (FTHS spring basket).
The digi is this month's free digi of the month over at Delightful Inspiration.

You can join this progressive challenge. Buy this digi at the store and create a project with it before 20th march and get the next free to play next month's challenge.

I used the following items:
* promarkers
* whtie cardbase
* purple dp
* purple lace
* pearl bead
* flower,
* butterflies

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Delightful Inspiration - February stamp of the month
- Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday - #114

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card! Love the colour! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

Shirley said...

Kitty, this card is beautiful. Wonderful colors and very SPRINGY, and believe me I'm READY for Spring here.

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a super sweet card Kitty! I'm hoping your beautiful card will push spring towards us. I can't wait!
Thanks for sharing this week in the SMT fun!

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card, I love the butterflies and papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration (From The Heart Stamps)! Hugs, Karen