My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sent with love...


Hey!

I'm not feeling well at the moment and only want to do things I love to do and hope to get some positive energy. I made this birthday card just because this idea popped into my head.
Alway handy to have some cards ready.  Love this cute magnolia stamp.

Hope to have more energy soon, because I hate to feel like this. My greatest wish is for my fibromyalgia to be gone, but that isn't in the cards as long as there is no cure for it.

Want to enter it to Sassy Cheryl's show # 116.

I also want to enter it to the following challenges:
- Tilda's Town - #44 Anything Goes
- Kaarten Knutsel - Vlinders
- You, Me and Magnolia - #9 Verjaardag
- Marvelous Magnolia - #18 Tilda in a dress

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

jolanda said...

mooie kaart

Maris said...

lovely card, thanks for joining in at YMAM

Shirley said...

Sorry you're suffering with fybro. I wish they could find a cure for it too, as I have many friends that have been diagnosed with the problem. Your card is adorable, and I'm impressed that you had any creative ideas with not feeling well.

Sassy Cheryl said...

I am sorry that you are suffering as well. I agree with Shirley. It would be such a blessing if they could find a cure.
Your card is beautiful!!!!!!!!! And it certainly did put a smile on my face. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the SMT fun!!!

Irene Rizal said...

What a sweet card Kitty....

Delphine said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx