My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sad

Hey!

It's a very sad day for us. This morning (5:00 am) we got a phonecall from my husbands brother telling us that their father just past away.

Pfffff... Don't know what to do. It's still early. Hubby is on his way to his father (it's an hour drive). I couldn't go with him because our son has to go to school. I have to tell my little guy that his grandfather is dead. Don't know how he's going to react to the news.

Wish you all a great day and don't forget to enjoy the little things.

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Annemarie en Merit said...

Heel veel sterkte toegewenst.

Liefs Annemarie en Merit

Rachel said...

Heel veel sterkte!
Groeten Rachel

Patty said...

Sterkte meis... ik denk aan je !!!

Intruderlady said...

Dankjewel ladies.

@Patty dankjewel lieverd. Ik mail je wel hoe alles verlopen is. xxx