My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Hey!

Before you know it it's father's day. Time flies! Today is a rainy day so I made this father's day card for my hubby. Made it according to the sketch from Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.

I used the following items; For the cardbase white cardstock, patterned paper, lace rub-on, father's day sentiment, mini gears die cuts, Sassy Cheryl's digi (I love you this much) and xcut nesting die cuts.

I want to enter this to the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog - #117 Sketch
- Sassy Cheryl's Blog - Show Me #78

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

jkreucher said...

what a great father's day card!
love the gears on the side! Awesome colors and coloring!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Sketch challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a perfect little Father's Day card. It's sooooooo cute.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Sketch challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

Shirley said...

I love this image, and you've more than done him justice along with a delightful interpretation of the sketch. Great Father's Day card.

Pat said...

What a completely adorable card!! I love this little SC image...and your coloring is so pretty! Love the "gear" and lace embellies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Pat Frank