My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quick Card


Hey!!

I had to make a card very fast and didn't know what to make.
Love butterflies and the receipient too, so I decided to use a background stamp from Hero Arts.
The big butterfly was stamped again and colored in with glitter gelpens. Love how it pops.

Want to enter this to the following challenges:
- Flutter by Wednesday - #199 Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
- Sassy Cheryl's Blog - Show Me #72

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just LOVE your 'quick' card. Stunning and I love the splash of blue in the butterfly against the white paper. Super gorgeous.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Shirley said...

Your quick card looks anything but quick to me. Love that poppingly beautiful butterfly.

Intruderlady said...

thanks ladies for your comments!

hugs,
kitty