My Sweet Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge


Hey!

I made this card for CDACPC #16. I used one of the 5 free images you get for the challenge. I used a lovely image from The Wax Fruit Company. I love the close up. I colorde only the stems and the oulines from the flower with glitter gelpen. Love the shine. I made a square card from white linen cardstock and folded (mountainfold) the front in half. This way the card stands on its own. To make the image pop I adhered it to a piece of black linen cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi, just popped over from CDAC to see your card. Glad I did, it's beautiful!! Love how you've only coloured the stems and edge of the flower. Looks so elegant with the black and white. Well done!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the black & white theme, and how you only colored part of the flower!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT