My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday


Hey!

I made this birthdaycard for a magnolia birthday list I participate on. Wanted to use a stamp of Edwin. Most times you see Tilda, but Edwin is also very cute ;-)

Love white-on-white and embossed a mat and punched some butterflies and a doily. Also used some flowerbling, a birthday sentiment and some glossy accents on the red heart.

I want to enter this card to the following challengse:
- Sassy Cheryl's Blog - Show Me #70
- Flutter by Wednesday - #198 Butterly, Angel or Fairy
- Just Magnolia - Week 151 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Edwin is adorable and your card is fantastic! Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Mo said...

Kitty, your card is great and I love the embossed background!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo