My Sweet Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Butterfly Easelcard


Hey!

Today I made this Easter Butterfly Easelcard. Love how it turned out.
I used an older image from Magnolia of Tilda with a little lamb.
I made this butterfly myself, so no prefab. Lot of drawing en cutting.

The card is made using white linen cardstock. The top butterfly went through the cuttlebug in a flower embossingfolder. I distressed the whole embossed butterfly and the edges with milled lavender distress ink. In the middle I adhered some mint green satin ribbon and white lace on top of that. In the middle of 3 embossed flowers are some rhinestones. Also I used some punched retro flowers, little butterflies and a easter sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under - Challenge #139 Bingo
- The Dutch Magnolia Chickies - Challenge #19 Easter/Spring card
- Simply Magnolia - Dies/Punches/Ribbon
- TOMIC - #42 Spring colour combo inspired
- Just Magnolia - #149 More than one fold
- It's a Magnolia - #28 Easelcard or Stepcard

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

12 comments:

Chris said...

So beautiful! I love your colouring and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

Jenny said...

Wow great card! Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at DMCC. Jenny

elly said...

hallo kitty
wouwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mooie vlinder heb je gemaakt
echt heel mooi gedaan


groetjes elly

Karita said...

Your card is beautiful :)
I love those spring colours :)

Thank you for joining us at TOMIC :)

Hugs,
Karita

Anneke. said...

Wat een schitterende paaskaart! Leuk dat je mee doet met de challenge van de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

Magda said...

Beautiful shape and nice card.
Thanks for joining us at DMCC
Good luck
Magda

Bron said...

Aaawww I adore the shape of yoru card. Stunning work.
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

Sharon said...

What a beautiful easel card - I love the shape and beautiful colours you've chosen.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Bingo Challenge!

Sharon x

miriam said...

Leuk model en prachtig geheel
bedankt voor je deelname aan DMCC
gr miriam

Karin said...

Prachtig kaartje, leuk model!
Bedankt voor het meedoen met de challenge van The Dutch Magnolia Chickies.

Liefs Ineke said...

Wat een leuk kaartje heb je gemaakt.Dank je wel voor je deelname aan IAMC.

Groetjes van Ineke

Sassy Scrapper said...

What a gorgeous butterfly easel card. I love it. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Bonnie