My Sweet Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Card


Hey!

Not feeling well. Supertired, no energy left and feel like a zombie. Hate my fibromalgia but have to find my way. It's just been over 1 years since I know I've got this illness. As soon as I have posted this card I'm going to rest for the rest of the evening.

Before you know it it's eastern so I had to make a card to get some positive energie. Hmm... well I didn't get any energy but my card is finished. Used a super cute image from Sassy Cheryl called Wanna be a Bunny. Cheryl is very great in making cute digi's. So if you're looking for some great images hop on over to her digistore.

I want to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Sassy Cheryl's Challenges - #108 Bunnies & Bonnets
- Sassy Cheryl Graphics - Show me #69

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Will certainly be praying for you!
I tell you what, for someone with no energy and feeling like a Zombie, you sure do put out a GORGEOUS card. Simply love it Kitty! Perfect for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for joining the Sassy Design Team in the Easter Parade challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

jkreucher said...

Oh My gosh, is this the sweetest little card ever! I love it. your coloring is wonderful!
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Easter Challenge this week!
Judy

JACKIE M said...

Wow beautiful easter Egg card, I love all your detail and great image choice.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Ann English said...

Kitty, I am so sorry to read about your illness. I understand it is quite painful and depletes you of energy. Give your self a big pat on the back for making this beautiful card!
I am so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!