My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter card

Hey!

This morning I made my first eastern card this year. Running late, but still got some time to make cards for my family. So one down, 3 to go. 

I used an image from Stamping Dragon Designs and if you like it, you can buy it in the digistore.
Other items used on this card:
Light yellow cardbase, pop up butterflies edge punch, flower edge punch, flatback pearls, little butterflies and a sentiment.

Want to enter this card to the following challenge:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

What a precious card, I love your design, colors and accents! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc-DT

cass said...

Very pretty Easter Card

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fabulous Easter card, Kitty. Hope you'll share the others as well. The little bunny is stinkin adorable and so is your card. Thanks for sharing again this week!