My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hubbies birthday

Hey!

Last night I made this card for my hubby who turned 40 today. He loves chocolate, so had to make a card with  a chocolate theme. I made the background in word in a chocolate brown. Like how it turned out. I distressed the edges of the background and adhered a piece of chocolate cardstock. Don't know who made the digi, have to look it up, love the chocolate/strawberry combo.

Gonna be bussy days. Today hubbies bithday, mine's the 20th and ours sons birthday is the 23th.

I want to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Make it Monday - #72 Open
- Dream Valley Challenges - #23 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

Rene said...

Delicious! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Tamie said...

Oh I just adore that yummy cake! Fantastic birthday card for your hubby! Sure glad I saw your inspiration over at Make It Monday!

Anonymous said...

This is a beuatiful card, what a very yummy cake. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Carrie's Corner said...

Very cute card and so wish the cake was real! I love chocolate strawberries! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Unknown said...

Oh lovely cake, could eat that right now..lol. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Big_f00t said...

The card is wonderful and the cake looks delicious by the way all your cards are verry nice. Lots of hugs.