My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bussy...

Hey!

This week is a bussy one. Today is my birthday. Wednesday was my hubbies birthday and next monday it's our sons birthday. Almost the whole week we eat cake... lol... Have to make some cards because I am on a birthdaylist from a Magnolia Hyve. Received lovely cards. I said oh...and...ah... quit a lot. Will post a picture of the cards when I receive the mail today. It's midnight over here.

Goodnight!

This afternoon I received the mail. Lots of cards. Love it! Been a while since I felt a real birthday girl like today ;-)

Want to enter this to Sassy Cheryl's show me #59.




Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't wait to see the fabulous cards. Eat a piece of cake for me too!!!!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SHOW ME THURSDAY fun this week.

Shirley said...

Happy Birthda and I'm not late. My friends and I believe in celebrating at least a week. Eat some cake for me too.