My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Centre Step Card - Happy Birthday


Hey!!

Yesterday I started making my first Centre Step Card and today I finished it. I made it for my sister in-laws birthday comming saturday. It's totally new card for me and I used my new Tilda with heart balloons stamp from Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love collection. Love the purple & blue combo.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Blog - Show Me #57
- The Pink Elephant - TPE130 Hearts
- Make it Monday - MiM #71
- Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 23 Anything Goes
- Just Magnolia - Week 138 Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia - Celebrate Challenge
- Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything Goes
- Sassy Studio Designs - DTBS Thursday 106 Something New

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Regan said...

Fabulous, Kitty! Love the pretty papers! You did a wonderful job on your first center step card! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Shirley-Anne said...

Well done with first centre step card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the Tilda and beautiful colours :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card!
Thansk for joining us at DVC
XX