My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

D2D Stitched Pumpkin and Mouse


Hey!

Today I made this card for this weeks freebie Stitched Pumpkin (and Mouse)- and designer challenge (use colors black & pink) at designed2delight.
Like this cute digi stamp and pink and black is my fav colorcombo so I was very happy to make a card.

Cardbase is black linen cardstock, used a embossingfolder with frame and used some pink cardstock to fit the frame and used a pumpkin embossingfolder on that piece. The image is colored with promarkers and I left the pumpkin white and just colored the outlines. On the pumpkin I used some pink glitterglue to give it some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Debbie!