My Sweet Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

D2D Cupcake Mouse


Hey!

Today I made this card using D2D's Cupcake Mouse image for this weeks challenge. Also want to enter it for the DT Bling! challenge.
This digi comes with some sentiments and also a boy mouse.
I colored it with some promarkers and for the icing I used glitterglue and a red bling gem as the cherry on top.
Cardbase is linen cardstock, 3 dp's and I used white gelpen for some faux stitching.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty



4 comments:

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Intruderlady said...

thanks debbie!

Michelle Pearson said...

love the shine on your cuppycake! Nice Bling! Thanks for playing the D2D Challenge! :)

Intruderlady said...

thanks michelle!