My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

D2D Every Flower is to Bloom


Hey!

It's raining all day so I decided to make my D2D's Friday Freebie challenge card. The digistamp is called Every Flower is to Bloom and it can be purchased in the D2D store. Also want to enter it for the D2D Designer's Saturday Challenge (anything goes).

I made a CAS card and matted the digi on turqoise cardstock, colored the flowers with some promarkers and one flower is a wooden flower. Cardbase is white linen cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Peggysue said...

Oh, how I love this Kitty. That one smiling flower is adorable! Thanks so much for using Every Flower by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing your work!

Intruderlady said...

Thank you so much for the compliments. I love D2D digi's.

Kathy said...

Great take on this one! Love the way you used a wooden flower over one of the images! Thank you for joining us at D2D this week. Hope you'll be back next week.

Intruderlady said...

Thanks you Kathy. Hope to join every week ;-)