My Sweet Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Show me some attitude


Hey You!

Today I've made a card for challenge #75 - Show me some attitude at Mo's Challenge Blog.
I used the digi Two Toby. You can find it at Digital Pencil Too.
I've used promarkers to colour the digi and printed a sentiment on white cardstock, wrapped some twine between image and sentiment and matted it on some turquoise pearlescent linen cardstock. On the bottom I sticked a green border using a EK Success round binding edger punch. The card is pearle cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

Such a funny and cute card!:-)
Thanks so much for playing with us at MO’s! We really love to have you with us.:-)
Hugs,
Dorcas

Elaine L. said...

How funny! Love the sentiment with that image..perfect! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

What a perfect sentiment for this delightful little Mo Manning image!! Yep...he definitely has some attitude! hehehe! Thanks so much for playing in this weeks challenge at Mo's! Pat Frank

Intruderlady said...

Wow, thank you so much for your nice comments ladies!!

Sheila said...

That is one fantastic seniment for that image :-),
a wonderful attitude card.
Thanks for joining us over at MPD2 this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Unknown said...

I love your card! Just so you know...you have been "tagged" on my blog.

Intruderlady said...

thanks sheila & bridget!