My Sweet Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

happy flower day!


Today I've made this card using the Ladybug Bloom digi by Designed2Delight Digital Dtamps.
At the Card Ideas from the Designed2Delight Designers blog is a saturday challenge to make up your own holiday.
Mine is Happy Flower day!

I also want to submit this card for the Flower Power challenge ad Digi's by Phooka.

I can't type to much because I got a cut of a piece of glass in my hand while taking the clock from the wall to set it on summer time. It hurts a lot grrrrr...

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

11 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Kitty, beautiful card! Love the paper you used and your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Card Ideas and Designed 2 Delight!

Kendra

Intruderlady said...

Thank you Kendra!

dstandard said...

Wonderful card - great paper piecing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Intruderlady said...

Thank you debbie!

LaVerne said...

I love your paper piecing. Really makes the image stunning!!

Intruderlady said...

Thanks LaVerne!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kitty! Nice job! BTW Hope your finger is better.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Gorgeous! Love your holiday too! Thank you for playing with us on Card Ideas!

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous, Kitty! Perfect holiday and wonderful card! Thanks for playing in both the D2D challenges and I hope you come back next week too!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

Intruderlady said...

thank you bridget, debbie and kim.

@bridget, my finger is a little better. still hurts. can't stretch it because the cut can go open again. but thanks for your comment.

Unknown said...

Looks like you won Kitty! Congrats!