My Sweet Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tagged!

Me on my Suzuki Intruder VS700 from 1986


I've just been tagged! :)  Never been tagged before, but I was tagged by Bridget. She's one of my blog followers.

I don't tend to share much personal information on my blog, but on this occasion I'll play along. 

3x Names you are known by:  Intruderlady (since I ride on my Suzuki Intruder)

3 x Places I have lived: Beverwijk, Bovenkarspel, Enkhuizen. Always wanted to live in USA or Australia. 

3 x Places I have worked: Did all kinds of things. Started when I was 12yrs in the tulipbulbs, during summer vacation. Later on I worked at accountacy offices, telecom office and as an officemanager of an employment agency.

3 x Things I Watch on TV:  Love films with Johnny Depp. Like to whatch Bones, Medium, Vampire Diaries.

3 x Things I love to Eat:  I love indonesian food, very dark chocolate (it's also healthy ;-), drop (dutch licorce).

3 People to pass this onto: Well gonna try to pass it on to:
Gerry
Annet
Marjolein

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I get where your name comes from! It was interesting reading about you. Isn't it funny how we always want what we don't have...I have always wanted to see the Netherlands! TFS