My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Whats the Buzz

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over Passion for Markers and it's themed "Masculine". Our fabulous sponsor this week is Polkadoodles.

I got to play with an image called "Whats the Buzz" and I coloured it with Promarkers and Ohuhu markers. To create this card I used following items; blue/yellow/black/glitter cardstock, corrugated sheet from a package of speculaas cookies, DDS pattern paper, bee dies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
x kitty ♥

Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 8
- Classic Design Challenge - #09-2026
- We Love 2 Create - Challenge 8
- PIP Challenge - #2637
- Digi Choosday - Challenge 9, wk3
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #9-2026
- Polkadoodles - Challenge 9, wk2
- LPOCF - #285
- Creative Fingers - #329

No comments: