Hi Crafty Friends!
Here's another card I created with one of the super cute images from the Digi Doodle Studios New Release.
This image is called "Kisha Sunflower Girl". When I saw the flower I thought of a pink Echinacea. I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers & Ohuhu markers and fussy cut it. To create this card I used the following items; pink cardstock, birthday border die, 2 papers from a DDS 6x6 paper pack called
"Boo-Tastic".
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
x kitty ♥
Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 8
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #9-2026
- Polkadoodles - Challenge 9, wk1
- LPOCF - #286
- We Love 2 Create - Challenge 8
- Mirtillamente - #59
- Digi Choosday - Challenge 9, wk2
- Beautiful Blossoms - #44
- Classic Design Challenge - #08-2026



4 comments:
This looks absolutely beautiful and so cute! I love your coloring and the colors you used. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see a new design of you in the next challenge.
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project with the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! 🌷 It was wonderful having you join us. Hope to see your beautiful creations again soon!
Instagram: @mumcez
Love that glorious pink on this beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Oh what lovely colours and such a fun card Kitty!
Thank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!
Post a Comment