My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Kisha Sunflower Girl

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's another card I created with one of the super cute images from the Digi Doodle Studios New Release. 

This image is called "Kisha Sunflower Girl".  When I saw the flower I thought of a pink Echinacea. I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers & Ohuhu markers and fussy cut it. To create this card I used the following items; pink cardstock, birthday border die, 2 papers from a DDS 6x6 paper pack called
"Boo-Tastic".

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs,
x kitty ♥

Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 8
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #9-2026
- Polkadoodles - Challenge 9, wk1
- LPOCF - #286
- We Love 2 Create - Challenge 8
- Mirtillamente - #59
- Digi Choosday - Challenge 9, wk2
- Beautiful Blossoms - #44
- Classic Design Challenge - #08-2026

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

She's precious, I love your coloring and card layout! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll join in again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Angelique Vuur said...

This looks absolutely beautiful and so cute! I love your coloring and the colors you used. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see a new design of you in the next challenge.