My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Winter Holiday Penguins

 



Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a heart shaped card I created to go with one of the cute penguin stamps by Ink n' Splatter

The stamp comes from the "Winter Holiday Penguins" stamp set and I colored it with Promarkers and DecoTime Twinmarkers and I added 3D paint on the fuzzy hat trims and pompoms. With my heat gun the paint gave some beautiful puff. The heart shapes are created with an old die set from Marianne Designs. The pattern papers are from 2 INS paper pads called "Winter Blues" and "Gentle Winter". The sentiment also comes with the stamp set. I added a stitched border on the white doily heart with red fine liner and to finish the card I added punched out snowflakes in three sizes and adhered gems in the middle of them.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk40
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #10
- Gem of a Challenge - wk20
- LPOCF - #239
- Digi Choosday - wk40
- Creative Fingers - #286

No comments: