My Sweet Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Ice Cream Penguin

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

The whole Month of March some stamp sets will be on CLEARANCE and SALE at Ink n' Splatter

This cute little penguin with ice cream comes from the "Winter Holiday Penguins" stamp set and it is on SALE this month. I colored the image with Promarkers and fussy cut it. To create this mini slim line card I used the following items: white card base, icicle die, "Raspberry Crush slime line paper pad" that's on CLEARANCE, walnut stain distress in and I created a sentiment with my Dymo Letratag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk9
- SheepSki Designs - #84
- Creative Knockouts - #516
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #3
- LPOCF - #224
- PIP Challenge - #2408
- Digi Choosday - wk8
- Creations in Pink - #67

1 comment:

Helen said...

Very cute and colourful design.

Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT