My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Geniet van je pensioen/Enjoy your retirement

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this weeks theme is "Use 3 of Anything". Our sponsor is LeAnn's World 101.

I created a tag card to go with a big bottle of Premium beer for someone who's retiring. The image I used is from Dr. Digi HOS and is called Happy Hour Horace - I love he has a Tropical umbrella in his glass of beer - and I colored it with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri Blends. Other items used: craft and blue cardstock, tag card die, walnut stain distress ink, 3 buttons, bakers twine, INS paper pad "Autumn Plaid", stitched circle die, eyelet and I created the Dutch sentiment (enjoy your retirement) with my Dymo Letratag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day1

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk12
- Cupcake Inspiration - #590
- Dream Valley - #312
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #74
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #567

5 comments:

Jinny said...

What a fun tag. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Paperesse said...

What a great tag! And I really love your digi. I have basically this same image as the Holly Jolly Horace Christmas digi that I used on a card back in 2020, I didn't realize there was another non-Christmas one. I'm going to have to buy this one. A Happy Easter weekend to you!

Jane Savage said...

What a great addition to the gift! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Nora Noll said...

Love that fun tag. That image is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Linda Mc Enery said...

I never think to use my Dymo for sentiments. It's such a great idea! This is wonderful Kitty!