My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 12, 2024

Lil Peanut xoxo

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a tag card I created using a adorable image from Heather Valentin's Art World.

The image is called "Lil Peanut XOXO" and I colored it with Promarkers.
To create this card I used the following items: tag card die set, kraft/red/pink cardstock, hearts bunting die, heart punch, flying heart die, walnut stain distress in, Ink n' Splatter pattern paper, red heart gem. I created the sentiment with my Dymo letra tag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Aud Sentiment - #310
- Creative Knockouts - #514
- I ♥ Promarkers - #552
- Cupcake Inspirations - #587
- PIP Challenge - #2406
- Crafty Calendar - February "Add a Heart"

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a pretty card. I love your coloring on that adorable image!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Helen said...

Very cute - love all the dies you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT