My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Bunny's Bike

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Add some Sparkle" and our sponsor is RAM Stamps.

I got to play with this fun image called "Bunny's Bike" and I colored it with Promarkers. I created a tag card and have the sentiment hidden in the tag card. My sparkles ar the punched hearts the little border at the bottom of the tag, the part with the hole at the top of the tag and the tab to get the sentiment from behind the image. Items I used to create the card: tag die set, kraft/white/yellow cardstock, Ink n' Splatter pattern paper, walnut stain distress ink, blue distress ink, cloud dies, bunnies border die, glitter vinyl and rectangle stitched dies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: