My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Giant Daisies

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers and it's themed "Green/Blue/Purple". Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die for.

I created this card for a friend's birhday and I used an image from SheepSki Designs called "Giant Daisies" and I coloured it with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items; Blue cardstock, two kinds of patterned paper, purple stretch lace, walnut stain distress ink, flower gems and purple dymo letra tag embossing tape.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

MeSi said...

Super cute, I love those colours! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

Donna Walls said...

Adorable Gnome Couple and I love the color combination. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Beautiful composition, Kitty! Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Pamela Duncan said...

Great color combo - really pops and I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for Joining us at Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge this month. Pam, DT