My Sweet Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Fall Woodsy Critters

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a card I created using a fun stamp set by Ink n' Splatter. This clear stamp set is called "Fall Woodsy Critters". 

I have chosen to use 3 of the 5 critters and colored them using Promarkers. For the base of the card I used a fun card template by Dutch Doobadoo. Other items I used are: kraft and brown cardstock, white gel pen, Ink n' Splatter paper pads (Tricks n' Treats and Autumn Plaids), walnut stain distress ink, pine cone dies, small leaves dies and sentiment from the "Happy Fall Foxes" stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk42
- Worldwide Crafters & Colorists - #10
- Digi Choosday - wk41

2 comments:

Pamela Duncan said...

Very cute layout and completed card. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

Wendy said...

Look at those adorable little critters! I love all of the autumn accents and colors that you chose and your layout is so much fun! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy