My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Sweet Honey Bear


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a tag I created with one of the cute honey bears by Ink n' Splatter.

This stamp is from the Sweet Honey Bears set and I colored it with Promarkers. The digi sentiment is one I have in my DDS stash. To create the little hive I have cut strips from yellow linen cardstock, rounded the edges and added walnut stain distress ink. I stacked the strips to create the hive and adhered them together. On the bottom of the hive I added a piece of black cardstock to create the entry. I adhered a wooden heart butten on the hive and on top of the heart I added a flwer button and added  a piece of embroidery floss with a bow. On top of the kraft tag I adhered a piece of tissue paper from a package of chocolates. To finish it I added a piece of croched lace to the bottom of the tag and added croched ribbon on top and used a piece of twine to secure it. I kept the little white lable empty so I can add something to it when I am using it. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: