My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Frankenstein - treat box

 

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a little treat box I created with one of the new Halloween release stamps by Ink N' Splatter.

This cute Frankenstein is from the "Little Boy Boos Halloween" clear stamp set. I colored the image with Promarkers. I created this little box with orange cardstock, white cardstock, two pieces of patterned paper from the new Ink N' Splatter paper pad called "Tricks n' Treats". 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness Kitty, Little Frankie is adorable and I love this little treat box, so clever! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Spook-tac-u-lar, Kitty! What a festive Treat Box for that special Goblin. Love your little Frankenstein. Thank you for sharing your clever talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Wendy said...

I love that adorable Frankenstein! I just want to give him a hug! Your treat box is so cute for trick or treaters! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Christin said...

It's so spooky and lovely! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin