My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

James Country Walk


 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (pro)Markers. This weeks theme is "In the Garden" and our sponsor is Lilly of the Valley

I got to play with this cute image called "James Country Walk" and I coloured him with Promarkers. To create this card I used one of my new favourite die sets by DecoTime. Other items used: blue and pink cardstock, patterned cardstock, doily die, walnut stain distress ink, chalk to create clouds in the background, dark blue tule ribbon and a pink flower button.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk15
- We Love 2 Create - #3
- Gem of a Challenge - wk8
- Worldwide Crafters & Colorists Challenge - #4
- TPS - #549
- The Paper Funday Challenges - #52
- The Creative Crafters - #63


2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Oh my, James is the sweetest little bear and you've colored him so nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Marlene Atkinson said...

I love this card it is gorgeous. James the Bear is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT