My Sweet Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Peyton's Painted Eggs

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a tag card I created with one of the new clear stamps by Ink n' Splatter. 

The stamp is called "Peyton's Painted Eggs" and I coloured it with Promarkers. The tag card is created with a lovely new die cut set that I got from DecoTime. The patterned paper I used is also from Ink n' Splatter and it's called "Oh Happy Day". I also used kraft and blue cardstock, heart shaped flatback pearls, walnut stain distress ink, vinyl lace, kraft hearts punch outs and raffia. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #4
- Digi Choosday - wk11
- Gem of a Craft Challenge -wk7
- LPOCF - #202
- Polkadoodles - wk13
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #04-2023
- SheepSki Designs - #73
- Crafts Galore Encore - #110


2 comments:

Christin said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your project at DigiChoosday! Christin

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow gorgeous project, you did such a lovely job here. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/