My Sweet Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Loveable Panda Boy

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a card I created using the boy panda from the Lovable Pandas clear stamp set by Ink n' Splatter.

I colored the image with Promarkers. To create this card I used a white card base, red cardstock, INS paper packs (Sweetheart + Raspberry Crush). I wanted to use the piece of paper where I cut out a heart from for a previous card. I added a piece of INS paper behind the opening to create the patterned heart. Along the edges I created some faux stitching. Other items used; hugs & kisses border die, heart punch, walnut stain distress ink, white gelpen and red gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk7
- PIP Challenge - #2307
- Through the Purple Haze - #201
- LeAnn's World 101 - #59

3 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and adorable card .. love Panda Boy
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Samantha said...

The panda is so cute! I love the heart theme too. Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge.

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card Kitty and lovely colouring ….I love your Panda 🐼

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 7 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)