My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Kissing Mice

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's an inspirational card I created for the Ink n' Splatter Facebook color challenge.

 

I used an INS clear stamp called "Kissing Mice" aren't they adorable? The image is colored with Promarkers. To create this card I used a new die set I bought. This die set is from DecoTime Crafts. I used white, blue and pink cardstock and the small heart on top of the pink doily heart is from the INS Sweetheart 6x6 paper pack. The little sentiment comes with the stamp set along with four others.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Cupcake Inspirations - #562
- LeAnn's World 101 - #59
- Digi Choosday - wk6
- PIP Challenge - #2306
- I ♥ Promarkers - #528
- Polkadoodles Cardmaking & Craft Challenge - wk6
- SheepSki Designs Challenges - #71



4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is an adorable card Kitty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nora Noll said...

How Sweet is this? LOVE the colors you used on this. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
CIC DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful sweet creation! I love image and design. Beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Sari / Granne said...

Aww, so cute and romantic and love the pastel colors and round shape. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/