My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 27, 2023

Monkey Love

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created using one of the Ink n' Splatter new release images.

The image is called Monkey Love and I colored it with Pormarkers. There is also a matching die set available to cut out the image. I created a fun fold card and used a lovely paper pad by Ink n' Splatter called "Sweetheart". The sentiment comes with the image and there are a few more. I added pink and red punched out hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #198
- Cupcake Inspirations - #561



2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is SO CUTE!! I love the pop up design and those monkeys are so fun!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
CIC DT

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Those little monkeys are adorable! I love your card design! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!