My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 30, 2023

Lovable Mice

 

  

Hey!

Here are two cards I created with a new clear stamp set and a paper pack by Ink n' Splatter.

The stampset is called "Lovable Mice" and the pattern paper pad is called "Raspberry crush".
I colored the image with promarkers. For each card I used the same 4 patterned paper. For the girl mouse I used pink cardstock and for the boy mouse card I used purple. Along the edges of the patterned paper I used walnut stain distress ink. To finish the card I adhered gems and some punch out hearts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk3
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk3
- WWODT Challenge - #01
- Dream Valley Challenge - #285 (hip to be square)

4 comments:

Savyakala by Asha said...

lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Asha DT

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card love it
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Rose DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pair of sweet cards and lovely colouring and it’s a great paper too

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 03 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Arlene said...

I love the way you changed the two panels from behind to in front that made that look like an entirely different design. I love them both.

I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
We hope to see you there.
~ Arlene DT