My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Oliver Game Boy

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for (Pro)Markers and this weeks theme is "for the Men/Boys" and our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley.

I got to play with this image called "Oliver Game Boy" and I colored it using Promarkers. I created this card for one of my nephews. They all like gaming so to use this image is a simple choice to make for a card. The items I used to create this card are; dark blue cardstock, dp, stitched circle dies, white gel pen, white gems and a digital sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk19

1 comment:

LV Handcrafted said...

Awesome card! Love It! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)