My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Fairy-Elida

 


Hey!

Here's a card I'd like to share with you using one of the Digi Doodle Studios' new release images.

This image is called "Fairy-Elida" and I colored her with Promarkers. For this card I used orange and green cardstock. Love how the orange pops. I used 3 kinds of designer paper from different paper blocks and used walnut distress ink along the edges. I added wink of stella to her wings but sadly it doesn't show on the photo. One of the flowers in her hair has a yellow gem in the center. I added different sizes of retro flower punch outs to the corners and I finished the card with a digital sentiment.

Did you know DDS has a fun challenge over at the Challenge Blog? Take a look and feel free to join the fun.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk20
- Corrosive Challenge - #5
- SheepSki Designs Challenge - #62
- Dream Valley - #270
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk20
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #5
- I ♥ Promarkers - #510

No comments: